We are so thrilled to be offering children’s programming for infants (3 months) through 8th graders. We have created a safe and fun environment for your kiddos to learn about God and the Bible.
We want our preschoolers to learn these three big ideas:
1) God made me.
2) God loves me.
3) Jesus wants to be my friend forever.
We want our elementary schoolers to learn these three big ideas:
1) I need to make the wise decisions.
2) I can trust God no matter what.
3) I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
We want our middle schoolers to learn these three big ideas:
1) I will love God because He will never stop loving me.
2) I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I know myself.
3) I will live out God’s story so others can know who Jesus is.
They won’t be bored and they may just teach you something before all is said and done. If you are visiting for the first time, please arrive a few minutes early to register your children. We look forward to meeting you and serving your family!
We are currently planning to launch ministries for high school students during the 2017-18 school year. If you would like more information about student ministry, or about serving with middle or high school students, please email us. (email@example.com)