Before you arrive at Parish 101, we’d love for you to take a few minutes to walk through the following four steps. They’re simple steps, and won’t require much of your time, but our hope is that they’ll help you make the most out of your experience. So take the next few minutes and walk through these four exercises. Write down or print out your results and bring them with you to the Parish 101 meeting. And as always, if you have any questions please feel free to contact us anytime.
STEP 1 – Your Personality
Follow the link below and answer a very quick, four-question profile. Write down or print out your personality type and make sure to bring it with you.
STEP 2 – Your Spiritual Pathways
Follow the link below and answer the following questions to determine your spiritual pathway. Find your three strongest pathways, write them down or print out your results, and make sure to bring them with you.
STEP 3 – Your LifeMap
Creating a LifeMap allows you to see your life story from a unique perspective. Follow the instructions below, and be sure to bring your LifeMap with you.
- List out 10 significant seasons or events in your life.
- Write down your age at each of those seasons/events.
- Rate each season/event on a scale from -10 (worst) to +10 (best)
- Print the blank LifeMap template, or draw your own using the template as an example: LIFEMAP TEMPLATE – CLICK HERE
- Place all 10 of your dots on the grid, based on your age at the time, and the rating you gave each season/event.
- Connect the dots to form your LifeMap
For an example of what a finished LifeMap looks like, CLICK HERE.
STEP 4 – Your Spiritual Gifts
Follow the link below and answer the following questions to determine your strongest spiritual gifts. Find your three strongest gifts, write them down or print out your results, and make sure to bring them with you.
That’s it! Be sure to print out or write down your results and bring them with you, and we’ll see you very soon at Parish 101!
Questions? Contact us by clicking here.