We provide seasonal classes to help us “pray and process,” diving deeper into the balance between contemplative spirituality and emotional health throughout the year. To register or learn more about a Parish class, fill out your information below and a class leader will contact you soon.
EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY SPIRITUALITY
Wednesday Evening 7pm | Jan 23 – Feb 27 | 44 Milton Ave, Alpharetta, GA 30004
This class will be a deep dive into Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. We believe it is impossible to be spiritually or relationally mature while remaining emotionally immature. Over the course of six weeks, we’ll discuss:
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Knowing Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journeying Through the Wall
- Enlarging Your Soul Through Grief and Loss
- Discovering the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Growing Into an Emotionally Healthy Adult
- Developing a Rule of Life
The cost for this class is $35 per person, which helps cover the cost of resources and materials. If cost is prohibitive, please let us know and we’ll be happy to work with you! To register online, please fill out the form below. After filling out the form, we will be in touch with more information.
SACRED LISTENING |TBD
A study in the practices of contemplative prayer, teaching us to listen more closely to the voice of God.
DESIRES AND DISCIPLINES |TBD
An introduction to the practices that guide our way of life, helping us notice our deepest desires and begin making space for the love of God in new and transformative ways.